PS17 differential pressure transmitter
Measurement ranges (also ± measurement ranges) 50 / 100 / 200 / 500 Pa 1 / 2.5 / 5 / 10 kPa others available upon request
optional: toggles between: 50 Pa / 100 Pa / 200 Pa / 250 Pa toggles between: 100 Pa / 200 Pa / 750 Pa / 1.25 kPa toggles between: 250 Pa / 500 Pa / 1 kPa / 2.5 kPa toggles between: 1 kPa / 2.5 kPa / 5 kPa / 10 kPa also ± measurement ranges
Margin of error ± 1 % of the set value for measurement ranges ≤ 100 Pa plus ± 0.5 Pa (at 22 ° C, 0.3 Pa margin of error for the reference)
Output 0 .. 10 V (R L ≥ 50 kΩ) 2 .. 10 V (R L ≥ 50 kΩ) 0 .. 20 mA (R L ≤ 500 Ω) 4 .. 20 mA (R L ≤ 500 Ω) (the output signal can be configured using DIP switches)
Power supply 24 VAC/DC 50 / 60Hz ± 10 % with reverse pole protection 15 .. 32 VDC two-wire 24 VDC with galvanic separation
Contact point (optional, not for two-wire) 1 relay (changeover contacts) max. 230 V AC, 6 A
Display (optional) 3 ½ digits
Availability: In stock
Pressure transmitter for measuring ± and asymmetric pressure differentials in standard applications
- Robust ABS housing with protection class IP 67 for mounting on top-hat rails or a wall (with just 2 screws)
- Comes with either a defined measurement range or with the option of alternating between 4 measurement ranges
- Adjustable output signal 0/2 ... 10 V or 0/4 ... 20 mA
- Adjustable output signal attenuation of up to 10 s
- LC display (optional)
- Can be calibrated
- Zero-point calibration via an external voltage signal lowers maintenance requirements.
- An adjustable limit switch allows users to connect equipment such as fans or signalling devices, and eliminates additional switching processes (optional).
This pressure transmitter is particularly well suited for monitoring filters and pressures in HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) applications.
DIP switches allow users to configure the output signal and switchable measurement ranges (optional). Settings provide an option for conversion to a root-extracted output signal (displayed as a % of the maximum output value). An internal button is also available for performing a zero-point correction or fine-tuning the end value.
An optional display allows users to read the measured value directly on site in Pa or kPa. With an optional time constant (up to 10s), the instrument can produce an attenuated output signal, even under unstable pressure conditions. An optional two-wire version of the device is also available for reducing wiring complexity. In addition to simple wall-mounting with just 2 screws, the PS 17 is also suitable for mounting on top-hat rails.
The device is also available with an optional ISO-compliant factory calibration certificate or a DAkkS calibration certificate.